Monday, October 26, 2015

RAW WALLET -SHOW ME THE MONEY -Review @kidkel69




Get Your Raw Wallet Today



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015HUQGTG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Raw Wallet impressed me the very first night I took it out on the town.

Being a music journalist and fashion blogger, design is top on my list-

When I flashed by Raw Wallet -it also flashed my cash -which was snug and safe- I liked the swift action from purse, to teller, to sitting in the lounge area with my coffee, at the crowded open mic night- I like the security of knowing my cash is safe, and easily accessible - a true minimalist trendy design - recommended by

@kidkel69 iTunes Reviews via Kellie Levans



I love to review trendy products like RAW Wallet- endorsing is a pleasure-



#rawwallet Wallet Credit Card Holder w/ Slim Design for a True Minimalist from Raw #showmethe$ @kidkel_69

♫ Pink Floyd - Money

Made with Flipagram

See more at http://flipagram.com/f/eSAjrSIzB3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Promotions Today

Promotions%20For%20Pennies