Sunday, November 15, 2015

MeasuPro Digital Pulse Oximeter-review -saves lives










http://bit.ly/ox-200
As You can see in the video, above, MeasuPro Digital Pulse Oximeter, is super easy to use- in the video my 9 year old grandchild takes a reading from me, her grandmother, and also her great-grandmother. Actually the big number on the device is the oxygen level , and the small number is the pulse. What the video does not show, is how this simple to use MeasuPro can save my mother's life (great- grandma) -2 months ago my sister and I went to visit her, and her skin looked grey-toned and she was coughing and coughing, we immediately took her to the emergency room. The doctor said that her oxygen was low. When I was choosing products to review, low and behold MeasuPro Digital Pulse Oximeter, was on the list, what a God-send. Now we can read moms oxygen daily and know when she needs a treatment. Thank You -please get one in your home-5 stars










No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Promotions Today

Promotions%20For%20Pennies